1. Name and contact details
This data privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Digitorney Group B.V. (hereinafter “Digitorney”)
B.Building | Johan Huizingalaan 763 A
1066VH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Email: info (at) digitorney.com
Phone: +31 (0) 655013711
2. Elevation and storage of personal dates / type and purpose of data usage
a) During visits of our website
When you visit our website www.lxprt.com and/or the corresponding App, the browser on your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so called logfile. In this regard, the following information is captured without your active support and is stored until automatized deletion:
- IP address of the computer you use for visiting our website,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the captured file,
- Website from which the access stems (Referrer-URL),
- Browser and, if necessary, the system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Making sure a seamless connection of the website,
- Making sure a comfortable visit of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and system stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing as set out above is Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 f. GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data use. Under no circumstances we make use of captured data for the purpose of drawing conclusions to your person.
b) On registration for our newsletter
In case you have explicitly agreed pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 a GDPR, we use your email address in order to frequently send you our newsletter. In this respect, it is sufficient to submit an email address.
You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter which can be done via a link at the end of each newsletter, for instance.
Unsubscribing from our newsletter is possible any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe also any time by email (newsletter (at) digitorney.com).
c) By using our contact form
Should you have any questions you can approach us via digital forms provided on this website. In this respect, a valid email address is required so that we can respond. Other details can be specified voluntarily.
If you send messages to us via a contact form, your specifications from the contact form including contact details and, if applicable, attached files required for the working on the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions are being transferred automatically to an internal email address which is managed by our employee responsible for the respective digital form.
Personal data transmitted by you online are being captured, stored, processed and used exclusively related to your specific inquiry. In addition, we provide you frequently with latest information (e.g. newsletter, invitations to our events) based on the dates transmitted by you. Any further processing of data requires your explicit approval.
Data processing for the purpose of getting into contact with us is based on Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 a GDPR on the back of your voluntary approval.
All our employees dealing with data processing are obliged to protect confidentiality of your data also after having left us. Third parties get informed about your data under no circumstances. Processing of your data takes place exclusively in Germany. All personal data captured by us based on digital contact forms are automatically being deleted after execution of your inquiry.
3. Disclosure of data
A disclosure of your personal data to third parties in terms of other than then the following purposes does not take place. We disclose your personal data only to third parties if
– this has been explicitly approved by you it pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 a GDPR,
– a disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR is necessary for enforcement, execution or defence of claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in case of a legal duty to disclose your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 c GDPR, as well as
– this legally permitted and required for the execution of contracts pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 B GDPR.
Each cookie contains information in relation to your specific device which, however, does not mean that we thereby directly get informed about your identity.
On the other hand, we use temporary cookies also for optimization of usability. These cookies are beinh stored for a certain period of time on your device. When you visit our website again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you had already visited our website and which inputs and settings you had made so that you do not need to make these inputs again.
Data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard legitimate interests of us and of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR.
Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically but you can change your browser settings in such a manner that no cookies are being stored on your device or that always a pop-up window appears before a new cookie is being created. However, the entire deactivation of cookies could mean that not all functions of our website are available to you.
5. Analysis tools
We carry out the following tracking based on Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR which shall ensure a design tailored t the needs of website users as well as an ongoing optimization of our website. In addition, we use tracking measures to track the use of our website statistically and to evaluate for optimization of our online services for you. These interests are regarded as to be looked as legitimate pursuant to the aforementioned rule. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
In order to achieve a design tailored to the needs of users and to continuously optimize our website, we make use of Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) <https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/> (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, APPROX. 94043, the USA; hereinafter: “Google”). In this respect, pseudonymous profiles of utilisation are being created and cookies (see clause 4) are being used. All information generated by a cookie about your use of this website such as
(1) Browser type/version,
(2) used operating system,
(3) Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
(4) Host name of the accessing computer (anonymized IP address),
(5) Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
In addition, you have the possibility to prevent capture of data related to your visit of this website (incl. your IP address) generated through cookies as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively to the browser add-on (in particular for browsers on mobile devices), you can prevent data capture by Google Analytics also by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents a capture of your data when visiting our website in future. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For further information about data security concerning Google Analytics please see, for instance, the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimising it for you. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see clause 4) on your device if you access our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
7. Rights of the person concerned
If personal data of yours is processed, you are concerned within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards the person responsible. You are entitled to:
– request information about personal data processed by us pursuant to Art.15 GDPR. In particular, you can demand information about processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right on correction, deletion, restriction of the data processing or contradiction, the existence of a complaint right, the origin of your dates, provided that these were not captured with us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, to related details;
– demand immediate correction of wrong or incomplete personal data stored by us pursuant to Art.16 GDPR;
– demand deletion of your personal data stored by us as long as the data processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right on freedom of speech and information, to the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR;
– demand restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is denied by you, if the processing is wrongful, but if you refuse deletion and we do not need the data anymore, however, you need this for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights or if you have contradicted against the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– receive your personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand transfer to another responsible person pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
– revoke your approval at any time by informing us pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a consequence, we are not allowed anymore to continue processing of your data which was based on your approval for the future anymore and
– complain at a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Typically, you can address to the supervisory authority at your usual domicile or at your workplace or at our business seat.
8. Right of objection
Should your personal data be processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR, you are entitled to object to processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR if reasons are given that stem from your specific situation or if your objection is against direct advertising. In terms of the latter, you have a general right of objection which we implement without specification of any specific situation.
If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or right of objection, an email is sufficient: mailto:email@example.com.
9. Data security
During website visits we make use of the common SSL methodology (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. This is typically a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we make use of the 128 bits v3 technology instead. You can derive from the closed key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser, whether a single webpage of our website is transferred in an encrypted manner.
Other than that, we use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or entire loss, destruction or unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are being optimizes continuously according to the technological development.
10. Actuality and change of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is current valid and reflects the status quo as per 1 October 2018.
Due to advancements of our website and services or due to legislative changes or changed policies from authorities, it might be necessary to change this data privacy statement in future. You can access and print the latest version of our data privacy statement at any time on the following webpage http://www.digitorney.de/data security.